this term


This semester is composed of an urban planning workshop, a subject that I did not like very much, a teacher at all times, because it is explained in a more didactic way, without pressure, the workshop becomes a learning space, there is no torture bouquet. Weekly where you can not sleep, without any learning objective.
I used to think that urbanism was very easy and with intuition you could do it, but here I discovered that it was much more complex, here every detail and every meter matters in the organization of the city, every meter affects the daily life of some human being, in his way
of moving and communicating physically with others.
Studying
the city is amazing.

This semester I discovered that maybe I want to dedicate myself to urban planning when I graduate from university, to discuss in an office design decisions of this, to give my point of view of how I want the human being to interact with his environment.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My biography

Pencil

Osmosis