my hobbie

Today I’m going to talk you about my favorite hobbie. My favorite hobby is go to the gym, I go like 3-4 times at the week. Well... I like this, because in the gym I feel so happy, I de-stress , I can take a brake of all that round me. I just have to put me the headphones and I’m on my own world. I think about all the things, I concentrate  on myself. Since I was a child  I like sports, I played tennis, I did athletics , I went to fencing, even I did ballet classes. But my favorite was aerial fabric, that opened me so much doors, I knew a lot of people, I did a lot of presentations, I made new friends, and I come more sociable. I think do sports is so good, it’s good for your health and for your own head. My family always support me with all this things, and that has made me stay in this.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My biography

Pencil

Osmosis