Pencil


Hi. Today I am talk about my favourite technological article. 


Pencil, I use this article in every times to create o learning and I had been carried this article since 1999, when I was one year I was discovering the world and mi abilities. I use this article so much hours on the week and every day. 


I like because is an instrument to creation to translate into reality the first sketches of ideas, is the intellectual objet around the word.


Is this article doesn’t exist How will we shape our ideas? rock and a stake. The word and de society would be so deferent the way to learn, create ore explain. The basis for development, all Social constructions would be constructed to different forms.


every object created by man is technology in this case an object to creation and development.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Isidora! Your post is very interesting!
    I too consider that the pencil is a piece of technology important in our life!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My biography

Osmosis