A photograph and its story.


In the picture you can see me looking for chocolate eggs on my aunt's room. The picture was taken the last Easter Day. This is one of the many family tradition that we have, we meet on my grandmas house the Sunday of easter week with all my family; my sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. My grandma is in charge of hide the chocolate eggs for all their grandchildren, everyone have to look for their egg in a different room. My grandma doesn't care about what age you have, while you be her grandchild. Then when we finished to look for our eggs, my grandma hide a million of them in the garden and all my family run to take the eggs. As it appears in the photograph, I was assigned the room of one of my aunts and I found a lot of eggs, then outside in the yard my aunt puts hundreds of eggs and we count down to go out to look for them, it's a fight hahaha, but very entertaining and I forgot to mention that each one is given a supreme egg that is the one that is best hidden.

We do not give a religious connotation, rather something entertaining and familiar, the idea is that these games continue for generations in our family.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My biography

Pencil

Osmosis