Osmosis


My favorite T.V show is osmosis because this topic is interested for mi. Love, is a psychological and scientific feel, and the interrogant in the world. In this TV show make a mixture about this areas.

They try make pill with a power for find your real love. Whit that you find your orange middle. Every think whit the science and mathematics,  together they find the perfect equation.

This genre is science fiction. I love that. This creator is Audrey Fouché. I do not know other tv program to him. Country of origin France but I see that whit subtitles

My favorite chapter is when the application that directs the pills begins to have feelings and can no longer be controlled, which shows that the human feeling, although the sea is a very perfect machine that is subjective, imperfect. I like that, although it has a lot of science fiction, I come to the reality that love is not perfect and human beings are not either.

Within the series, the application is the main character, since it can speak, but it is a computer, but even so it is the clearest awareness of what is happening, it is omniscient, which does everything it knows and analyzes.

I think that within the series there are many stages of possession I do not have my favorite, but I recommend it, it is not for a prize, but also the topic that deals with the very interesting meeting, he read many books about it. I recommend it absolutely. It's in netflix, it has 8 chapters and they fly by, I'd bet you go awake at night if you start watching them.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My biography

Pencil