why I choose this career?

I choose this career, architecture, because I wanted some that mix art, culture, and at the same time something that could give me the freedom of create things without limits.
When I was a child, I used to create things by myself, and I loved it. Sometimes I asked to my grandma to go for a walk, so I could see all the structures on he street, the houses, the buildings, i was surprise about everything. I felt like an ant next to all of that.
All my imagination flying around, and my fascinated mind with all this stuffs was some of the things that make me choose this career.
On my school I liked maths and science, so the calculations and those things wasn't really hard for me. At the same time I was in love with all the history, and that is one of the essential things of architecture.
Once I was walking in the street with my mom and i saw an old build, almost in ruins. My mind just blow up with all the ideas that I had to rebuild it, and I knew that I wanted to dedicate myself to that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My biography

Pencil

Osmosis