My biography


HI, my name is Isidora Casanova. I was born on July 2, 1998, in Santiago Chile. My parents are Pablo and Cecilia, and I have two sisters. My first home was in La Florida. I lived with my grandma and my parents. They took care of me so much. I coudn´t play outdoor because my family didn’t allow me to play with dirt. but I didn’t care because my grandma was entertaining and used to cook with me. I loved her. Later, when I was 5 years old, my mother put me on the kinder garden and I hated that. I cried, but my grandma picked me up, and then we ate ice cream. But, when I was 6, my parents and I moved to another neighbourhood, Puente alto. I went to school, and made so many friends. I went to many workshops such as cheerleaders, Athletics, circus curses, theater, dance and others. my adolescence was very calm. Sometimes I have my rebellious episodes like a put a pircing “industrial” and my parents was so annoying but later I worried about my studies, I became more responsible. Now I on the university on the architecture program. I on my thirty year and I like that so much because this program has different areas, like a mathematics areas and artistic. Right now I live with my dad on Peñalolen neighbourhood. Many things happened in between. And to count them you need a coffee and a long afternoon.

Comentarios

  1. Hi ! Isidora ( i like your name)
    you could tell me, why you could not play with dirt?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Pencil

Osmosis